bloody hell
Honestly, some people just DON'T GET IT!
Calling me to tell me that NTU "cheat you" isn't a way of being nice.
Telling me that somebody whom i dislike is going to NTU isn't a way of being nice either.
Who says there isn't anybody i can't stand in NUS? Please think twice, if you bother that is.
Neither will telling me all those change my opinion about NTU.
To answer your question, I'll still go to NTU. Not any other university but NTU. I don't care whether going to NUS sci will lead me to numerous scholarships or chances to obtain my pHD. Neither do I care about going to Pharmacy anymore.
If you insist that you weren't trying to get me to choose NUS instead of NTU, then i suppose you should stop talking about NUS because you're giving people, or maybe me only, the wrong idea.
And it gets on my nerves. Because I'm NOT interested in anything related to NUS as it's redundant. Telling me that NUS has modular exemptions isn't something i need to know.
If you haven't realised, most smses i received from you have got something to do with NUS.
Putting this aside, I think this isn't the first time you said somebody brainwashed me. True enough, my attitude towards you has changed.
I need to clarify something. The only person who can change my opinion about you, is none other than YOU. Stop pushing the blame onto someone else.
Or i should say, stop pushing the blame onto jessie. It has got NOTHING to do with her.
We all know she hates you and vice versa, it's a fact. However, that doesn't mean that she goes around 'brainwashing' people.
What about you? Think of the times you told me you cannot stand her in front of me. Mind you, she's in my clique you know? By doing that, you're not respecting me or my friends at all.
Can you please tell me which part of that actually screams NICE?
Being NICE to me doesn't mean telling me whatever you know, however redundant they are. It's more than that. MUCH MORE.
I'm hard to please, but it doesn't concern you. Not a tiny weeny bit.
Since we're no longer friends, I don't mind telling you this straight:
I'll choose my clique over you. And yes, my clique includes jessie.
i certainly do love them more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home